Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Cupcakes
Jeff and I walked past this new cupcake store in town the other night and we noticed the sign in the window. So yesterday morning, we took the kids on a date to The Flying Cupcake.
The shop is absolutely darling inside!
I chose the Strawberry Shortcake kind, and Clay got Red Velvet Elvis. I love how he licked the frosting off to begin with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OOOOohhhhhhh!!!!!!! YEA!!!! Let's definitely go there sometime!!! Maybe this summer!!!
Love you, Mom R
that's in indy on the north side...my friend vicki goes there with her family ...she is from indy and lives in springfield ohio....she's a good friend of mine....i love that cupcake place....so fun for you and clay....
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... :-)
Those cupcakes look so yummy! And the shop looks adorable - I'm glad you got to have the cupcake date!
I actually went in there when we were staying with you. I was making a coffee run--its a couple stores down from Starbucks, right? And I walked into this little wonderland. I meant to ask you if you knew about it. I didn't buy anything though. Shoot!
Post a Comment