Sunday, September 20, 2009

Road Trip #8

The last night of our trip was spent with Daryl and Heidi's family near Erie, PA. We became friends while we were neighbors at Fuller Seminary. They've since had another child. I'm amazed at how they do it with 4 kids under the age of 6. (I love how all the kids are smooshed on the couch for this picture. Emma was thrilled to be holding a "baby.") L to R: Andrea holding Zachary, Emma holding Luke, Landon, and Clay

Thanks, Myer family for showing us your new house and community. We are so excited for your growing family! We love you.

3 comments:

Griselda Johnson said...

Oh my. The kids are so big! I barely recognized Landon:)

Ange said...

Hey Adrienne,
Heidi mentioned that you guys had come to stay the night and reconnect. I have just had a read through your blog for a bit and really enjoyed it. I really liked the lessons from suitcases post. It is something that we've been learning too. It's a really special and yet humbling place to be - content in lack, yet not really feeling in lack because of God's amazing provision. I pray that you would know God's leading as you look to Him for your next steps.
Love Angela

Kate said...

Luke is huge! Where does time go???????????????? So happy to read your blog and keep up on you guys.....love, Kate Maurer