Sunday, September 6, 2009
Road Trip #3
Tonight we are staying at my Uncle Johnny and Aunt Anne's house in Lilburn, GA. I have always loved their fixer-upper. I think old things have such character!

The kids were so excited to play with the tiny week old kittens they had. This is my cousin, "Big" Emma with Clay and "Little" Emma. The rest of the Christs were out-of-town, but we were so thankful they still let us stay there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
aww...love going to the Crist's! keep us posted on the trip. i'm excited for you guys! hopefully we can talk sometime soon... : )
love, audra
What fun! A road trip!! Hope you're enjoying all the sites along the way! Love that house!
Such good memories of going to Lilburn and staying in the Crist's beautiful home. I remember putting kittens in the hoods of sweatshirts for a picture. Do they have new kittens every time?! :-)
Thinking of you and love you lots,
Mom
Post a Comment