
We're moving in a less than a month and so I find myself often thinking or saying, "This is the last time we'll do..." Today it was for Huntington Gardens. We have loved this place in Pasadena! This afternoon, we spent lots of time letting the kids run and play in the leaves under a huge tree.


I thought this rose was especially stunning. It's scalloped edges almost looked as if they were cut with scissors. God is so creative!
6 comments:
That is a BIG tree!
I'm pretty sure Jayme told me where you guys are going, but I cannot remember. Are you moving over seas? India?
It seems like it was just the other day that you were passing through St. Louis... You were wondering what life would be like w/ Jeff a student -- and look... you survived! :) Exciting!
Wow! Has it been 2 years already? So are you moving back to Elkhart? Your family had so many amazing opportunities and experiences I am sure you will remember for a liftime! So amazing!
where are you going? i will miss the california landscape you so beautifully capture!!!
Unbelieveable Ade, I wish we were leaving Boston in a month. Your time in California flew by, didn't it? I can't wait to hear what God has for you in India...
These pictures are so cute and the place looks beautiful
Post a Comment