
This fall Clayton has been able to take a class called "Cukoo for Clay" at the
Armory Center for the Arts. It's been such a blessing, because with their tuition reduction program, we only paid $16 for the 10 week class. (The original cost is $160!) He has enjoyed learning the process of working with clay...molding and shaping it, painting the glaze, and firing it in the kiln. Another fun thing is that it's only about 4 blocks from our apartment, so Clay and I have our little walking date every Thursday. I love to see him growing up and becoming more independent.
2 comments:
What a great opportunity for him! I love how God provides these blessings!
Josh said, "Clay is Cukoo for Clay!" It gave him such a giggle! Tell Clay we love his creations. They are great!
Ade- We loved your sister's blog. Thanks for sharing. Makes us want to go to India...
Post a Comment