A funny story from the night--We've been talking a lot with Emma about what is appropriate to say to people and what is not. She's gotten into the habit of asking people if they have a baby in their tummy, and most of the time they do not. (This becomes a VERY awkward time for me...) So tonight, we gave her the pep talk and said to not ask anyone that question.
Fast forward about 20 minutes. We got candy from a man who was pretty heavy. As we said our thank yous and goodbyes and began to walk down the sidewalk, he started to close his door, and Emma yelled out proudly, "Momma, I did SO good, I didn't even ask if he had a baby in his tummy!" I was mortified... I think he heard it. Oh boy. What a little firecracker we have.
3 comments:
Emmy ............. you're a lulu
out of the mouth of babes!!! i love it.....
so glad that dress has been put to good use! :-)
Post a Comment