O God, when I have food, help me to remember the hungry;
When I have work, help me to remember the jobless;
When I have a home, help me to remember those who have no home at all;
When I am without pain, help me to remember those who suffer,
And by remembering, help me to destroy my complacency,
Bestir my compassion, and be concerned enough to help
By word and deed, those who cry out for
what we take for granted.
-Samuel F. Pugh
3 comments:
you tell clayton i loved his turkey!!
What great comments by Pugh! For Clay & Emma ........... we have your turkeys posted on our refrigerator. They look great!
Grandpa & Grandma Rack. P.S. Emmy Lou, the "Fancy Nancy" glittered turkey is a one of a kind!
I like the poem! Grandpa read it to us, & I really enjoyed hearing it!
Cassia
Post a Comment