Though Grandma had a rough home life, I am continually amazed at her example of grace and love, patience, and forgiveness. By God's grace, she has not become an angry, bitter woman. I am so thankful for the grace of God in Grandma's life, and in ours... that we can live differently and that the chain has been broken.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Grace
Though Grandma had a rough home life, I am continually amazed at her example of grace and love, patience, and forgiveness. By God's grace, she has not become an angry, bitter woman. I am so thankful for the grace of God in Grandma's life, and in ours... that we can live differently and that the chain has been broken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, Ade, what a sweet blog entry. "Gracious" is actually the first word that comes to mind when I think of Velda Eiswald, right behind "charming". :-) She transformed Dave, Sr.'s orthodontic office into a place of warmth and grace, for more than 30 years. I'm so glad they had a meaningful and fun trip to CA.
Love,
Mom Lehman
Thank you, Adrienne! Thank you so much! My heart is still full and overflowing, as I reflect over and over and over again on our time together! I love you dearly!
Mom Rack
How picturesque! I would love to visit that dear memorial myself...she does have an amazing story. I always forget how close you live to her childhood stomping grounds.
Post a Comment