My cousin Andy LIVES his dream on a 27 foot sailboat in the San Diego Bay. While in San Diego, we stopped by to visit him and he took us on a wonderful ride around the harbor. Clay and Em listen to Aunt Amanda tell stories. Sunset over the bay
And, no sunset would be complete without...
Bubbles! Grandpa Dave makes yet another magical moment. :)
Believe it or not, I briefly reviewed you entire blog history back into 2007! So, yeah, it was interesting. The thing about blogs is it records in date order & allows multiple-way communication with the blogger & all the readers.
I kinda like 2 eat. What can u tell me bout Houston's Rest on Arroyo Pkway? Do they have breakfast?
Belatedly: Welcome to California! I hope you plan to stay as long-term! residents, not short-term visitors.
I don't know who "from de cafe" is, but PLEASE disregard his/her comment about hoping you become long term residents of CA!!!!! LOVE your pics and stories of our time there a week ago. What wonderful memories! Huntington Gardens, The Westin, Malibu, Sea World, the zoo, and then Andy's sailboat cruise was the icing on the cake! We sure love you all! Mom Lehman
Hi Ade, I'm with your Mom re: the CA comments!!! ("there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home!)
Sure looks like you all enjoyed a wonderful week together. I'm so happy for all of you, and of course, very anxious for my turn!! See you THIS month!! Mom Rack
I'm married to the love of my life, Jeff, and we have 3 sweet kids--Clayton, Emma, and Hudson. Right now we are living in Indianapolis, restoring a 100 year old home, and trying to join God where He is at work in our community.
4 comments:
Just accidentally bumped N2 your blogsite.
Believe it or not, I briefly reviewed you entire blog history back into 2007! So, yeah, it was interesting. The thing about blogs is it records in date order & allows multiple-way communication with the blogger & all the readers.
I kinda like 2 eat. What can u tell me bout Houston's Rest on Arroyo Pkway? Do they have breakfast?
Belatedly: Welcome to California! I hope you plan to stay as long-term! residents, not short-term visitors.
Ade, you guys look like you are having a wonderful time. Everything looks so beautiful! Miss you :)
I don't know who "from de cafe" is, but PLEASE disregard his/her comment about hoping you become long term residents of CA!!!!!
LOVE your pics and stories of our time there a week ago. What wonderful memories! Huntington Gardens, The Westin, Malibu, Sea World, the zoo, and then Andy's sailboat cruise was the icing on the cake!
We sure love you all!
Mom Lehman
Hi Ade,
I'm with your Mom re: the CA comments!!! ("there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home!)
Sure looks like you all enjoyed a wonderful week together. I'm so happy for all of you, and of course, very anxious for my turn!!
See you THIS month!!
Mom Rack
Post a Comment