
Yesterday our friend Bryant taught Jeff how to surf. This was one thing on Jeff's list of "Things to do in California." I could always easily spot Jeff because out of all the surfers in the water (probably 30), he was the ONLY one NOT in a wet suit!

He was soon up like a pro with all the other guys in wet suits watching him enviously.... :)

Here Clay learns to surf. I love how he is watching the surfer in the distance.
4 comments:
i only sat on a board and learned how to stay on...it took 3 hours and that was as far as i got....but......most of those guys just paddle out and sit on them anyway...so i felt like i accomplished something!!!
You go, Jeff!! Of course, I'm not surprised........is there anything you won't try? I love your spirit, son! "Enjoy the ride"!
Love you, Mom
Jeff ........... Yo, surfer dude!
Love ya, Dad
a surfer, who'd have guessed. it looks like fun. Miss you guys like crazy :)
Post a Comment