Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Double the fun!


Another special thing that happened while we were in Elkhart was a double wedding of some dear friends of ours. Two sisters, Amber and Amanda Byars, who used to be in our youth group, married two best friends. I loved the vintage theme and 40's music, and the ceremony was so meaningful. Many blessings to you couples!

Emma was Amber's flower girl. She loved the lip gloss and purse from Amber, as well as the "flower dress" she got to wear and twirl in.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really ought to make mention of the fact that Lori Reichanadter was the stellar wedding coordinator. She did a superb job of making everything happen in orderly but lovely fashion. The mirror-imaged foot washing is forever etched in my mind. Beautiful!
~Mom Lehman

Jayme said...

Ade, do you know how jealous I am that you got to go to that wedding?? Of course, the Byars are your friends, not mine, but I would have finagled my way in if I were in town. Did you have fun dressing up? The theme and the music--why didn't I think of that?? I told Karla that we all should've had fun and memorable weddings like that, since you only get to do it once! *sigh*

Anonymous said...

BeautiFULL, meaningFULL, and FULL of fun! What a magical day for all of us!!!
Mom Rack

Kelly said...

Ditto for me. It was the most meaningful wedding I have been a part of. Wish I could get married all over again. To my man, Scott, of course:)

Anonymous said...

What a fun wedding!! By the way, you guys are just the cutest family. I love that last picture of you four dressed in 40's attire.

Danielle Farquhar