Thursday, August 21, 2008

Beauty

Look for a lovely thing and you will find it.
-Sara Teasdale
We went to Huntington Gardens last weekend. It's one of my favorite places to frequent in Pasadena. The roses are always so beautiful and each time we go, I notice a different variety.
We ate our picnic lunch in this cute little ivy house. Jeff said someday we should build one in our backyard. I like that idea. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! I'm so excited to think that Mom and I might get to see Huntington Gardens with you in October :)!!!!
Those roses are amazing - they look like paper!!
Those two little kiddos are amazing too(of course), and how awesome is that tiny little ivy house - I've never seen anything like that before!!
Thank you for sharing, Ade!!
Mom Rack

Candy Family said...

So fun! We're missing Huntington Gardens...and that little ivy house. Jim was talking about building one too...maybe we'll live in the same place again someday and they could build one together!

Jayme said...

Oh dear, I think I want Scott to build us an ivy house! I've never seen such a thing. That would certainly be a magical, fantastical afternoon of play!!