A cousin is a ready-made friend for life. -Author unknown

One of Emma's favorite things to proclaim to people, even perfect strangers, is, "I have cousins." She and Clay love to play with their cousins Cassia, Ashlyn, Hunter, and Zachary. We got to spend about 5 days together in Elkhart recently, tubing down the creek, swimming, picking berries, playing legos, having tea parties, and slaying dragons!

Notice the irony of these pictures. While we were having tea parties and watching "Father of the Bride," the boys and men were chasing dragons as part of the club "Fort Camo-Dragon Hoo Ha Ha." We are so thankful for our family!

Splash!

2 comments:
Austin & Kristina, are you reading this?! :-)
~Mom Lehman
p.s. I cannot believe how much Zachary and Clayton look alike in these pictures!
Hi Ade, I hope you received all of the cousin pics that we sent you today. What fun! fun! fun! memories :)
Mom Rack
Post a Comment