Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a very full, fun-filled Thanksgiving weekend in Elkhart...two delicious turkey dinners, wonderful time with family, breakfasts with friends we hadn't seen in forever, and the Turkey Stampede 10K that Jeff and I ran on Thanksgiving morning. My grandma Marge had a "Tacky" party on Black Friday. Here are my cousins and Emma and I dressed in our tackiest attire. We also had a pretty intense corn-hole tournament going on. Austin shows his determined look. The little boys watched from inside.Clay and Max played in the woods for hours. He would love to have a dog someday, but for now it's very fun to get to have days to play with one at someone else's house! At Jeff's parents' house, the guys cut firewood on a pretty afternoon. We ate our "First Breakfast of Christmas" on Saturday. Yum...

The guys put up lights outside, and Hudson got some ideas about climbing a ladder.

When he came inside, he wanted to show his ladder-climbing skills...

As I think over this last weekend, I smile. So much to be grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Clay and Max!

Joyce

Anonymous said...

I smile too, Ade. And then I smile some more!
Love you, Mom Rack

Jan Lehman said...

Max is really missing Clayton and wants to come visit him in Indy this weekend. ;)

Cash said...

When do you start praying for Christmas buddies? Was it Christmas buddies...I feel like that's not right...