Friday, November 4, 2011

Trick or Treat


We went trick-or-treating with our neighbor friends. (Their 6 kids+ our 3=9!) The kids had a blast going from house to house and then running back saying, "They gave me TWO pieces!" Or, "That house had sour gummies!" Our costumes this year consisted of a dress from our dress-up drawer for Emma and a monkey sweatshirt for Hudson. Clay came up with his "lifeguard" outfit right after dinner on Halloween night! Clay wore those sunglasses the whole night, even when it got dark out.
Jeff and I loved walking with them and admiring the pretty homes on these tree lined streets. We stopped to talk to people we knew and I started to realize that this really feels like home. We love it here in this neighborhood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to go trick-or treating!!!! Remember when I went with you in Pasadena? Oh my goodness, that was so fun!!!! A very favorite memory! The kids are adorable, of course!! Thanks again for sharing...can hardly wait to spend this week-end with them :) Mom and Grama Rack