No matter how long the winter, spring comes.I needed to hear that this week.
One of the houses that we're trying to sell flooded AGAIN. Ugh. Seems like a long winter in our lives in many ways right now. I'm clinging to that hope that the sun is coming to shine soon.
2 comments:
Adrienne, I'm so sorry to hear it. Remember the Enemy is prowling around seeking to DEVOUR us--that verse is warning believers. But it also says to stand firm because Christ himself will restore and establish you. (I P 5:8) Praise the Lord for the flooding--He delights in our supple spirit. "Thank you God for allowing the Racks house for sale to flood again. Although it is maddening, I choose to praise You. I know you are using it to work out Your will for their lives."
)= So the idea of creating one of Indiana's first "Indoor Lower Level Swimming Pools" is not out of the question?
Post a Comment