Congrats, Lucas and Amy. I loved how your wedding showed your personalities and led people to Jesus. You have both fallen in love with Jesus first, and your love for Him was so evident. May your marriage be deeply blessed by the One you love.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Country Wedding
My cousin Lucas got married to Amy last weekend in a sweet wedding in Nashville. I loved the burlap and twine touches and all the attention to details.
Very cute cowboy boots on the bridesmaids...
The food was pork barbeque and all the fixins. Yum! Southern sweet tea in mason jars kept the "casual country" theme going too.
My sisters and I had fun in the "photo booth."

The cake topper was made out of tinker toys.

When my uncle was giving the charge, he said, "Lucas, before you met Amy, your heart found the One it loves." (Song of Songs 3:4)
Congrats, Lucas and Amy. I loved how your wedding showed your personalities and led people to Jesus. You have both fallen in love with Jesus first, and your love for Him was so evident. May your marriage be deeply blessed by the One you love.
Congrats, Lucas and Amy. I loved how your wedding showed your personalities and led people to Jesus. You have both fallen in love with Jesus first, and your love for Him was so evident. May your marriage be deeply blessed by the One you love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great post, Adrienne. I don't even have my pictures on the computer yet! (Are you a first-born or something?) It was truly a beautiful wedding, and God's favor was all over them. Thanks for capturing it so well.
Love you,
Mom
Good job hitting the highspots of Lucas and Amy's wedding. It was good to relive the experience. Thanks!
Forgot to identify myself, not that you couldn't guess. Tonight I was catching up with your posts. Cute picture of Hudson enjoying the eggs. See you Saturday. Love you all, G'ma Marge
Post a Comment