Sunday, April 10, 2011

Before/Afters

I posted pictures of the outside of the house on the previous post. Here is a tour of the inside:
I love the grand staircase in the entryway. Can't you just picture it with garland at Christmastime? The red trim and brass light had to go though... Next up, the kitchen. Windows were moved around, everything was gutted. Travertine flooring, granite counters, and new cabinets were installed. The dining room had baby blue trim and floral wallpaper.
The living room had a great fireplace, but it didn't really stand out. Jeff also installed new landscaping around the home and tore out all of the overgrown bushes. And he oversaw the project of building a 2-stall garage. This is the backyard before:We've had a few open houses and many people comment about how peaceful the home feels. Now we are praying that some family falls in love with the character of the home and wants to buy it!

5 comments:

Joanna said...

Beautiful! What a wonderful job! We'll be praying it sells quickly. Joanna

Anonymous said...

Sweeeeet!

Dad Rack

Cash said...

I can't believe it! It seems like it just a few weeks ago that I was iced-in in Indy. It blows my mind that, not only is the interior finished but the garage is finished too! Do you have pics of the master suite and attic? The kitchen is amazing. Anyone would love that kitchen! And, that door is really a great fit and has so much character!! Wow!!! So glad I could help you with this! It was lots of fun!!!!

LMCCMissions said...

Incredible job! I love the juxtaposition of old and functionally new! Praying it will become the perfect home for a wonderful family VERY soon!
Carol Turpin

brittani renee said...

oh my word! too bad I wasn't a local looking to buy- I love it! Great work
-brittani