Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nashville, IN

Last Saturday I got to spend the day with Jeff's mom and sister, Melissa, in magical Brown County. It was a beautiful day, and we had so much fun going to the quaint little shops. This store was nearly covered from floor to ceiling with pretty things. Everything was decorated for Christmas. I thought this ribbon display looked pretty. And this little guy was our shopping buddy. He did pretty well and seemed to enjoy all the lights and things to look at.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes! It was magical indeed, Adrienne! I'm so thankful you were able to join us, and, of course, dear little Hudson too!!! I love your beautiful pictures. They're so warm and cozy and Christmasey! Thank you for blessing me that day - I loved every minute of it!!
And I love you!!! Mom

Jan Lehman said...

What GORGEOUS pictures, Adrienne; they look like they came out of Midwest Living! Glad you could share a special weekend with Lori and Melissa. And I can't wait to get my hands on Hudson again--totally squeezable!
~Mom

Melissa Ries said...

Sweet memories. . . :) It was so fun seeing all the beautiful things and getting in the Christmas mood together! I loved ending it all at "Muddy Boots" for coffees, a steamer, and treats! :) You are precious to me, sister. Love you, Melissa

Anonymous said...

Always fun to read your blog. I assumed that baby was Hudson tho not specified. Can't wait to see that darling little boy soon. G'm Marge

Amanda Seibert said...

great pics!!! i miss hudson!!

Jayme said...

Wow, Ade, it sounds (and looks) like it was magical! I didn't know you all were doing that last weekend...wish so much I could have joined you.