Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Twins?

This week I got out Clay's pumpkin costume that he wore when he was a little guy. And now, exactly 7 years later, we have a look-a-like brother. Only this time, Clay gets to sit behind and be the "spotter" in case Huds takes a dive.

12 comments:

Hyser Family said...

So cute. And so alike!

Jan Lehman said...

Wow! You've got a great gene pool going on. Totally adorable. Huds surely weighs more than Clay at the same age, though, right? Let's go for another one and see if you get the same genetic mix...
~O.P.G. (one proud g'ma)

Christine said...

That's so precious!

Amanda Seibert said...

wow. SO CUTE! (and, i have to confess, your title had me frightened for a minute-- the internet was taking a long time to load, and all i could read was "twins"...!!!! announcement?!? haha!)

Kelly said...

That's amazing! I'm with your mom...Go for 2 more:)!

Anonymous said...

I showed the kids the pictures of your "twins." They knew immediately who Clay was, but could not figure out who Hudson was.

Enjoy your weekend!
Joyce and M.A.A.A.M :)

Anonymous said...

Love it.....just wish he was sitting on my porch trick or treating tonight!!!!! I remember taking Melissa at that age and sitting her in a round laundry basket and ringing the door bell at her grandparent's homes! So fun! Thanks, Ade! Love it...of course!! Mom Rack

Anonymous said...

that is crazy how much alike they look!! thanks for taking avrie with you guys tonight.
andrea

Griselda Johnson said...

Wow! It's awesome that you have that outfit still. I have given away almost all of Ezra's clothes:(

Cassia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassia said...

Woah! They look identical!! Soo cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...they look so much alike! Sooo cute!!