Yesterday we went to Brown County and tromped around in the crunchy fall leaves. The kids mostly ran ahead and led us down the trails. It was a beautiful fall day and fun to be together as our little fivesome. Hudson helped Jeff read the map. Clay bravely crawled across this log...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
One of my favorite places in the whole world! We took Melissa there the first fall we had her - she was one month older than Hudson then! It was my first time to go there, and I loved it so much. Now, I have so many precious memories...it draws me back regularly! What a fun "field trip" for all of you!!!!
I'm married to the love of my life, Jeff, and we have 3 sweet kids--Clayton, Emma, and Hudson. Right now we are living in Indianapolis, restoring a 100 year old home, and trying to join God where He is at work in our community.
4 comments:
One of my favorite places in the whole world! We took Melissa there the first fall we had her - she was one month older than Hudson then! It was my first time to go there, and I loved it so much. Now, I have so many precious memories...it draws me back regularly! What a fun "field trip" for all of you!!!!
your family is beautiful....that baby is gorgeous...and i love the thumb sucking....how precious....
GREAT pics, ade!
Great pictures! Hudson is so darn cute. Fun to see him getting bigger. Hope all is well with you!
Post a Comment