I LOVE these pictures...its so neat to see a new one in your household since your other two are quite a bit older. It reminds of all the wonderful stages you have to look forward to with Hudson. And it also is a little bit of a shock to remember just how small they are at the beginning. Hudson looks like a fragile bud unfurling...such promise, such beauty!!
I'm married to the love of my life, Jeff, and we have 3 sweet kids--Clayton, Emma, and Hudson. Right now we are living in Indianapolis, restoring a 100 year old home, and trying to join God where He is at work in our community.
8 comments:
He is BEAUTIFUL, Adrienne! Nice work! :)
how cute! Emma sounds so sweet...how precious and special. Congrats!
precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those are the sweetest pictures. . . and what a little angel you have holding Hudson! I'm sure Emma's tasting a little piece of heaven. :) Love you!!!
Congrats Adrienne! I was just checking in to see what had happened... Excited for you and your family!
He is so sweet you guys! Congrats to you! I love how your house is coming together too!
I LOVE these pictures...its so neat to see a new one in your household since your other two are quite a bit older. It reminds of all the wonderful stages you have to look forward to with Hudson. And it also is a little bit of a shock to remember just how small they are at the beginning. Hudson looks like a fragile bud unfurling...such promise, such beauty!!
What beautiful photos, Adrienne. And what a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment