I bought this antique baby scale a few weeks ago with the intent to take some photos of our new baby when he or she arrived. So, last week while Hudson was sleeping, I carefully laid him here and then quickly snapped a lot of shots.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I absolutely love these pictures!!!! :) He is too precious! I love your creative photography. ;) Love ya, Melissa
I bought one too for newborn shoots and I LOVED that you tried this! Mine doesnt have the basket but I will have to find different things to put the baby on and in...He's adorable. Nice pics!
So special to see these pictures! It was not possible to send photos when I had my babies. Modern technology is amazing. AND Happy Anniversary # 9. G'ma Marge
I'm married to the love of my life, Jeff, and we have 3 sweet kids--Clayton, Emma, and Hudson. Right now we are living in Indianapolis, restoring a 100 year old home, and trying to join God where He is at work in our community.
7 comments:
I absolutely love these pictures!!!! :) He is too precious! I love your creative photography. ;)
Love ya, Melissa
Ver professional looking! You amaze me:) I think he looks like Clay when he's sleeping! Can't wait to meet him sometime soon.
Awwwwww!!! So loved giving his little body a bath last week and snuggling him in his little bear towel!!Sweet sweet gift so fresh from heaven!
I bought one too for newborn shoots and I LOVED that you tried this! Mine doesnt have the basket but I will have to find different things to put the baby on and in...He's adorable. Nice pics!
So special to see these pictures! It was not possible to send photos when I had my babies. Modern technology is amazing. AND Happy Anniversary # 9. G'ma Marge
Your photography is amazing - and so is your baby!!
Okay Anne Geddes! ha ha! I like your nakey baby pics better than hers! You could make money on the side taking pics for sure!
Post a Comment