
I have the most amazing "live-in-nanny" you ever met. Her name is Emma and she's 5. She holds Hudson as much as I let her, and the other morning she chose to cuddle with Hudson rather than eat breakfast! For Emma, this is a dream come true to have a "real live doll" that gets to stay at her house forever. Mr. Hudson is going to be very spoiled by all the pampering he receives from her. If he cries, she's right there with the pacifier and then cups his little face in her hands and speaks in her baby talk to him.
On another note, I also have a really cute, very brave live-in painter. He makes me nervous standing on this scaffolding, but he assures me it's very safe...

He's been working like crazy to get our wood siding painted, and I am loving the almost-finished product.
6 comments:
Sure makes me smile, Ade!!!! Can't wait to come help Nanny Emma next week!!!! Hope she'll have a little job for me, or maybe she'll even let me have a turn holding Hudson!!!I'm so excited!!!!! We sure LOVED being with you all day on Saturday!!!!!
Love you, Mom "R"
So beautiful! I think he looks like little Emma when she was new:) I hope you are doing well...I will try to call back soon when I get home. House looks amazing too!
Bill thinks the scaffolding is "really cool!" I think that Hudson and Emma are "really cool!" So..there you have it! God's blessings on all of you!
Reminds me of a live-in nanny WE had exactly 21 years ago... Emma's gonna' grow up to be a wonderful mother!
And I agree, that painter's a hottie, as was his helper this past weekend--the one I get to sleep with, who will most likely never read this comment.
Love you!
Mom
the house looks GREAT!!!! wow! and i love the pics of hudson... so precious. can't wait to meet him!
The house looks GREAT!
Post a Comment