Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hudson Joseph

At last we meet
Although I've known you forever.

First you were a dream,

Then a fuzzy blur of a sonogram,

And then soft stirrings

Of butterfly wings.

And then hiccups

And elbows and knees
Tickling my ribs.

And finally a slippery, beautiful

Lavender turning wiggly pink.

Happy birth day.

-Betty Williamson

We are so happy to announce that Hudson Joseph came by water birth at 8:00 last night. He weighed 8 pounds, 7 oz. and was 19 7/8 in. long. We are already head over heels in love with this new little boy.And all of a sudden, the kids have outnumbered us!
Thank You Jesus, for this sweet child. May Hudson grow to know and love and serve You all the days of his life.

19 comments:

Diane said...

Congratulations!! He is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you so much for this especially precious blog entry...Emma, so dear in her little blue outfit in celebration of her baby brother. Such tenderness and love overwhelms me to tears...of course! Clay, you've never looked bigger than when holding your tiny baby brother! I can hardly wait to come and gather you all in my arms! Til then, you are filling my heart to overflowing, and I find great joy in lifting praise to our Miraculous Creator God!
Loving the 5 of you!
Mom and Grama Rack

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you. I heard last night you were at the hospital. What a beautiful family you have!
Aunt Barb & Uncle Jerry

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We have been watching and praying for you all!

Love, the McGuires

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet little Hudson, my new grandson! Grandpa Rack

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Adrienne you look amazing after just having a baby...I can't believe this is number 3...I remember before there was Clayton and I remember coming over to see you after Emma was born too. God is so good!
Stephanie Johnson

Hyser Family said...

Love water births! :) And he is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! He came in his own time...I love your blog entry and pictures!! Hudson is beautiful and I love the name:) May God continue to bless your family...so happy for you!!! Melissa

Christine said...

Yay!!! So happy for you all!! He's amazing! Congratulations from all of us!

pammycakes said...

yeah.........he's darling.....so happy for your family....the kids look so happy to have him finally here....i love his name....sweet baby for a sweet momma!!!

Melissa Ries said...

Hey Guys!

Great Pictures!! We are so happy for all of you! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet and hold our little nephew and cousin! We pray that little Hudson grows healthy and strong and one day knows his Savior.

Lots of love and prayers,
Eric, Melissa, Cassia, Ashlyn, Hunter and Zach

Anonymous said...

Hey

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone!

I am so happy for you! Hudson is adorable!! I can't wait meet my new little cousin!! I hope you all are doing great! Love you!

Anonymous said...

oh my....i'm really excited to meet him. your new little family pictures are beautiful!!
i will bring nora down soon for a picture together :)
love
andrea

Tammy said...

Congrats! He is so handsome!! But I didn't expect anything else from the two of you!! Enjoy the amazing work of our Creator!

Jan Lehman said...

So, so precious. Love him. Love you. We are blessed.
G'ma Jan

Amy G said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. He is precious. We miss you guys so much!

~Amy Guthrie

Aunt Mart said...

Well, Patty says it's not a party until you're outnumbered!!!

Congratulations!

Aunt Mart

Michelle said...

Congratulations! I specifically remember the feeling when I realized we were moving from man-to-man to zone defense with our family. Hope all is well - beautiful family and I love the photos!