
Cassia is the oldest grandchild and is turning 13 in a few days. So, we needed to do something special to celebrate. The table was set . . .

The guests arrived in their finest attire . . .

This is one of my favorite photos of Emma. I put her hair in sponge rollers so she could be "fancy" for the festivities.

And, a few more photos. I can't believe how grown up my little girl looks!

Cousins . . . Cassia, Emma, and Ashlyn

We had such a beautiful evening. We went around the table and shared memories from when we were 13 and any advice for Cassia. Then we prayed for her. I hope this day will be one that she can look back on with great fondness and know how much she is loved. Cassia, may the Lord bless and keep you and make His face to shine on you.
3 comments:
seriously, when did emma turn 16???
love the pics! looks like you guys had lots of fun!
Aren't all of these pictures SO gorgeous?? What fun that was :o)
awww... Emma (and Mommy!) look BEAUTIFUL!! I love the birthday celebration too... 13 is special and you girls made it memorable. =)
Krista
Post a Comment