Ade, I love the pictures and the memories! Today in Franklin, there's a prediction of snow and all the county public schools have already closed!! :) Unfortunately for us, New Song isn't so quick to close, so the kids will be going today, even though everyone else will be home! Lots of love to you! Melissa
I'm married to the love of my life, Jeff, and we have 3 sweet kids--Clayton, Emma, and Hudson. Right now we are living in Indianapolis, restoring a 100 year old home, and trying to join God where He is at work in our community.
1 comment:
Ade, I love the pictures and the memories! Today in Franklin, there's a prediction of snow and all the county public schools have already closed!! :) Unfortunately for us, New Song isn't so quick to close, so the kids will be going today, even though everyone else will be home! Lots of love to you! Melissa
Post a Comment