
Last weekend we were in Elkhart with Jeff's family, celebrating Christmas and ringing in the New Year together. We took a picture of all the kids in front of the cabin. This will be an annual thing, because then we get to see how much they grow and change from year to year!

When we arrived at Grandpa and Grandma Rack's house, the grandsons came to the front door bearing wreaths. (Jeff and I had gone "dumpster diving" in Indy at an Opera House right after Christmas and we rescued these live wreaths. They made the van smell so good as we transported them!)

Everyone made hats for New Year's Eve. Here are the men, sporting their lovely creations. Most creative could be Dad Rack's "Mailbox" or Grandpa's "Dog House," or maybe Eric's "Tower." The boys were a fireman, sheriff, and police.

As for the ladies . . .most of us were fancy princesses or queens. Grandma made a puppy dog hat, to appropriately go with Grandpa's "Dog House." :) Even Dolly, the dog on Jayme's lap, had a princess hat.

We shared delicious food and lots of laughs around this table. It was a wonderful weekend.
3 comments:
Hi Ade, thank you so much for these delightful entries. I loved every single minute of our week-end together. I am blessed to overflowing, and then blessed some more!!!
Love you, Mom Rack
What a great time together, despite being sick (I am just now getting over my wretching cough!) The Racks really know how to make the memories special!
I just LOVE your precious family! It looks like it was a WONDERFUL time spent together! I love your traditions! Krista
Post a Comment