
We started moving at 8 this morning. I was blown away at how many people came to help us…several from our Fuller community and church, and even a homeless man! We packed everything into a truck and took it about 30 minutes away to Danny and Suzanne’s garage. They have been so kind to loan us their garage for the next 6 months! I can’t believe our time here is over. We have such full, grateful hearts for what God has allowed us to be part of here, and how He has blessed our lives.

Jon's going away present to Jeff was a cool matching hat...Nice. :)

Emma says goodbye to her little buddy David.


We're thankful for the friends we've made. Here's Em with our downstairs neighbor, Melinda, and her daughter Ainsley. (Ainsley shuts her eyes to "smile for the picture.")
Thank you, friends! You are THE BEST!
3 comments:
So you'll be in India for 6 months? Where will you guys be going after that?
praying for you today as you make your move!
love you!
I missed it!! YOU MOVED!!!! =:::( (those are tears). I know God has amazing things planned for you and your family. I'm so glad I got a chance to meet you, even get to know you just for this short amount of time. In this short time, you've blessed me so much! Thank you for your kind heart Adrienne and Family! :)
Post a Comment