
We just spent a few days in Franklin, TN with Jeff's family. It was wonderful to be together . . . jumping on the trampoline, playing outside, singing silly songs on karaoke, laughing, having a tea party, wrestling. . .
Emma enjoyed helping Aunt Melissa make cups of hot cocoa.


Great Gram hand stitched beautiful pillow cases for her girls.

Jeff and Scott made a "Christmas tree" for our "hosts with the most" out of vines, berries, pinecones, and materials from their property.
We had a meaningful time talking about our trip to India, and the whole family gave money for us to take for the orphanage. The Ries kids had raised money by doing extra chores around the house. We are thankful for their generosity in so many ways!
1 comment:
My heart is full and overflowing as I reflect on our sweet time together last week-end. Thank you for a beautiful blog entry! How did you choose your pictures.....I think I took over 200 !!!! I gave 70 prints to Great Gramps and Gram!! WHAT FUN!!!
Love you, Ade. Enjoy being with your precious family!
Mom Rack
Post a Comment