Before Jeff took Emma out, he told her that he was going to start showing her how she should be treated someday when she goes on a date with another man and maybe gets married. She got a silly face, laughed really hard, and said, "Nooooo. I'm not going to marry a MAN!" Jeff said, "That would be nice. Then you can always be Daddy's little girl."
Friday, December 5, 2008
Daddy's little girl
Before Jeff took Emma out, he told her that he was going to start showing her how she should be treated someday when she goes on a date with another man and maybe gets married. She got a silly face, laughed really hard, and said, "Nooooo. I'm not going to marry a MAN!" Jeff said, "That would be nice. Then you can always be Daddy's little girl."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I loved it when my dad and I would go on dates. I always said the way Emma does, but now I don't quite see it the same way, but I have no idea when it changed.
That's absolutely precious!! Craig loves having 3 little girls and dreads the day they realize there are other men out there. :)
Oh, Emma, you look SO cute in your fancy pink hat and dress! I would LOVE to taste some of that chocolate with you. Maybe we can make a tea party out of it and wear feather boas! I love you!
G'ma Jan
PS I remember when some MAN came and stole our little girl's heart. It happens! :-)
Post a Comment