Monday, October 13, 2008

Photoshoot with Leila

Our sweet friend, Leila offered to take some family pictures for us, so we took her up on that and enjoyed a beautiful afternoon outside yesterday. The only time we've ever had "professional" family pictures was JC Penney portraits where they make you turn your head crooked and smile til you just look cheesy. This was so natural, because we were playing and just being ourselves. These are a few of our favorites that we've seen, but she took over 2,000, so I'm sure I'll have a few more favorites later... Thank you Leila, for capturing these moments for us. You are a STAR!








13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! Your family is so sweet. Hey, can you email me your address please?
Thanks!
Jessica (McG.)
iujess@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I left a comment on Jeff's facebook page about these pics. They are AMAZING! I am really into candid, natural photography that captures feelings and emotions and yours does! Love them!

Kelly said...

The pics are great:) I love candid shots like those. Very fun. Love the dark hair by the way!

Carrie said...

Ade, they are so great! You have a beautiful family!

Jayme said...

These shots are gorgeous and magazine-worthy! Can you believe how many you can take with digital in one short session? I love the one with your whole family sitting on the steps and the one where Emma is kissing Clay...

Thank you very much for your sympathy card last week...it was very touching. Love you!

Hyser Family said...

Love these! You'll want to frame them all. :)

Anonymous said...

Leila is AMAZING! I am predicting huge success for her new photography business. It takes a technician AND an artist to take pictures this good! (Of course, I'll give her that she had incredible subject matter to work with, but you still need that creative eye, which she obviously has.) The surroundings are beautiful, and I LOVE the emotion that oozes out of the picture.
Love you,
Mom Lehman

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, they actually made me quite jealous I am so ready to have a family... you have a great family and the pictures are wonderful... I really love the one of jeff and the kids playing and the one of you and jeff :)

-Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

A)...YIPPEE!
Adrienne these pictures are so fabulous!!! I can hardly wait to see more!!! Thanks again for sharing!
Love you...and can't wait to see all of you and hug all of you in just a couple of weeks (two weeks from tonite, in fact.
Mom Rack

Anonymous said...

Ade! you guys are beautiful!
The pics and your family are so stylish:-) Seriously...love them!

Anonymous said...

Adrienne, you made my heart SHINE! Thank you so much for being a woman of God, for letting GOd lead you to share with me all that you did over the phone and for encouraging me!! You are so "for me," rooting me on! Thank you thank you thank you!! I'm speechless. :)

Love Leila
www.shelahphotography.com

haha.. thought I'd throw in my website! :P

pammycakes said...

just beautiful and priceless!! i love the one with jeff and emma and where emma is kissing clay and the one with jeff holding you...really precious~!! thanks for sharing

doddyj said...

beautiful pictures! isn't fun to just be yourself during a photo shoot?? by the way, your hair is AMAZING, Ade! I'm so impressed that you were that brave! :)