Friday, October 17, 2008

Leila

Leila is the talented photographer who took our family pictures. We loved getting to know her during our time out and about in Pasadena for our photoshoot. She made us feel so comfortable and just let us play, laugh, run, swing around, etc. Meanwhile, we would hear "click, click, click...." I don't think our kids even knew we were "taking pictures" because they were just excited to get to run around!

I told Leila that God has uniquely gifted her in this area...noticing the little things, being artistic, and making the emotion "ooze" from the photos. It reminded me of the quote from Eric Little (the 1924 Olympian). He said, "God created me to run, and when I run fast, I feel His pleasure." If I can paraphrase, "God created Leila to capture moments, and when she takes pictures, she feels His pleasure." Thank you, Leila. May God bless you and keep you, and make His face shine upon you.

To see more of her work, check out her blog here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adrienne!! I didn't know you wrote this! This is BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE IT! Thank you so much!! :)

Did you and your family leave already? I didn't get to say good bye!! :( please keep in touch!