Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Birthday Party

We celebrated Clayton and Hunter's birthdays last night. We started the party with pizza from Big Mama's...it measured 36 inches across!!! The kids' eyes got about that huge when Jeff opened the box. Thanks for the yummy pizza, Uncle Eric.
I made a race track cake from an idea I got on Familyfun.com. It was really easy...just two round cakes side by side, some crushed oreos for the track, and green sugar grass in the middle.
Happy birthday, boys!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That pizza is incredible! Looks yummy! Great job on the cake too! I might have to use that idea this summer for my many birthday's:)

NotSuchACityGirl said...

That is the biggest pizza I have ever seen! I love pizza so it looks really good.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Just wish I was there to share in all the fun with you!... Pretty soon, we'll get to be together :). Ade, you did a fantastic job on the cake!! Bet the boys loved it!!!!
Thanks for sharing with us!
Love you, Mom