Today we were playing outside when our neighbor brought out a huge box to throw in the recycling bin. Our kids intercepted it...and adopted it as their "castle fort." What fun!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Clay and Emma! I love the picture of the prince and princess in their new castle fort. Aren't big boxes lots of fun? Clay, I see that you are wearing that cool tiger shirt, and Princess Emma, I love your pretty shoes:). I miss you ENORMOUSLY (and that's ALOT) Grama Rack
I'm married to the love of my life, Jeff, and we have 3 sweet kids--Clayton, Emma, and Hudson. Right now we are living in Indianapolis, restoring a 100 year old home, and trying to join God where He is at work in our community.
3 comments:
Hi Clay and Emma! I love the picture of the prince and princess in their new castle fort. Aren't big boxes lots of fun? Clay, I see that you are wearing that cool tiger shirt, and Princess Emma, I love your pretty shoes:).
I miss you ENORMOUSLY (and that's ALOT)
Grama Rack
They are so beautiful Ade! Great picture! Good talking to you today:)
I loved doing that!!
Post a Comment