Friday, June 20, 2008
Postcards from Yosemite
We just returned from four days in Yosemite National Park, which exceeded my expectations completely. I am once again awed at our Majestic Creator and His beauty.
We drove up to Glacier Point, where there is a birdseye view of the whole park.
This is another view we loved...El Capitan, Half Dome, and the waterfalls are all there!
We hiked so close to the falls that we could feel the spray.
I loved the green meadows. Here I found a butterfly perched on wildflowers. Our Creator is so amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is beautiful I would love to go there sometime, I love seeing nature like that.
We were there in may of 2001, I am sure it was just as beautiful still:) You do forget though, thanks for the pictures!
He IS amazing! What beauty He has created for us to see!
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..."and my soul wells up with alleluias!
Oh praise Him for His mighty works, there is no language where He can't be heard. His song goes forth to all the earth, alleluia, alleluia, alleluia!"
Thank you for sharing, Ade!
See you in a few days :) :) :) :)
Mom R
Wow, Ade, you are so blessed to be living in that part of the country. We are going to Portland next June for a wedding and hope to hit spots like this along the way!!
Ade, I love exploring God's world thru' your adventures! God has called you to places where we can't follow (yet! :) and I'm so grateful for your sharing them with us! Your thoughts & photos keep me hungering & exploring & looking for the majestic & beautiful in my own corner of the planet.
Love you!
Post a Comment