Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dad

These are some of my favorite Dads, and a few of my favorite pictures of them.

Here's me and my Daddy in '82.

And now, Dad with my kids 25 years later. I love how he takes time to work on projects with them.
There's something special about a father's hands. Strength, security, and love are felt there. When I see this picture of Emma holding her Daddy and Grandpa's hands, I think of what a special place for a little girl...

Here's Clayton with his Daddy, and Jeff's Daddy. They were practicing their football moves at the Rose Bowl last fall.
And here is my husband... I'm so thankful for the way he pours his life into Clayton and Emma.
Happy Father's Day!

7 comments:

NotSuchACityGirl said...

There is just something about a dad it's true! Happy Fathers Day Rach.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Ade, what an honor. Thank you for encouraging those "dads" in your life! Love, Dad Rack.

Unknown said...

rack has been a pretty father-like to lots more of us out there... happy fathers day! love you

Jayme said...

I love all these pictures...we are so blessed to have such amazing men in this family!

Anonymous said...

That pic of you w/ your dad in '82 looks just like Emma!!!

jenni blodgett said...

oh my word! you (in '82) look so much like your kids!!!

jenni blodgett said...

also - great wavy long hair, dave!!