I'm finally getting caught up on my extra curricular activities - the last two weeks have been such a whirlwind of normal activites - I feel very out of touch with my blogger buddies. It was fun to read about your visit home. I'm so glad you were able to come. Looks like you had a ball. Happy New Year to your sweet family! (In a little less than an hour, we'll be welcoming the new year with my parents and Jayme and Scott. I think this is their most laid back celebration in a few years. SB is nothing like Chi town or Times Square you know! But I'm so thankful they're still here. Love to you all!)
I'm married to the love of my life, Jeff, and we have 3 sweet kids--Clayton, Emma, and Hudson. Right now we are living in Indianapolis, restoring a 100 year old home, and trying to join God where He is at work in our community.
2 comments:
Scott and I got a kick out of his paraphrase! So adorable:) Great Idea!
I'm finally getting caught up on my extra curricular activities - the last two weeks have been such a whirlwind of normal activites - I feel very out of touch with my blogger buddies. It was fun to read about your visit home. I'm so glad you were able to come. Looks like you had a ball. Happy New Year to your sweet family!
(In a little less than an hour, we'll be welcoming the new year with my parents and Jayme and Scott. I think this is their most laid back celebration in a few years. SB is nothing like Chi town or Times Square you know! But I'm so thankful they're still here. Love to you all!)
Post a Comment