Saturday, December 8, 2007

Merry Christmas...


from our family to yours... We're leaving tomorrow for Indiana for 14 days, so I'm taking a little blogging sabbatical. May you and yours be especially blessed this Christmas season.

"Fragile finger sent to heal us. Tender brow prepared for thorn. Tiny heart whose blood will save us. Welcome to our world." --Chris Rice

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog and seeing what you all are up to these days. Yes, Megan, was born on Sept. 10 - Another wonderful blessing! Have a great time in Indiana with your families. We miss seeing you when we're in Elkhart!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip!!! It's dumping snow in Colorado. Hope you get to make a snow angel in Indiana!

Karin and Jim

Susanna said...

Oh, no! I can't go 2 weeks without your blog updates! Our whole family enjoys keeping up with your family this way. You are the one who introduced Calvin to the term "blog." :) Have a WONDERFUL time with your families. Merry Christmas!!

jeny said...

Thanks Adrienne, I hope you guys have a great trip home. I love your family pictures, the kids are getting so big, they are just so special!
Have a Merry Christmas.

(I think our tree is a spruce.)