Thursday, September 20, 2007

Father of the Bride


This morning, Jeff went for a run with a friend. When he got home, he told me they had run by the house that was used in the filming of the Father of the Bride movie, which happens to be one of my favorites! So, this afternoon, we took a drive and I sucked in my breath (This is for you, Jayme. We don't happen upon Paul Revere's house here, but we do have some history of our own!) :) as we pulled up next to it. "That's it!" I took a picture for all you Father of the Bride fans.

2 comments:

Jayme said...

Adrienne, I have no doubt that LA has LOTS of exciting things to discover! I am often jealous ;o) In this case, I am a BIG fan of Father of the Bride and think your picture is TOO cool.

lori said...

Oh my goodness, Adrienne! That is so so awesome! How did Jeff know that was the house? I love it! It makes me want to see Father of the Bride again. Do you remember when all of us ladies watched it in our dining room on Bluebonnet Lane before Jayme and Scott got married? We were doing nails, and make-up at the table and having a tea party, I think. That was a fun girl's night!
Of course, I love the brownie pics with Clay and "Baby Em"....she's not too much of a baby anymore, is she.....Can't wait to see all of you again. Miss you. "Mom"