Monday, September 24, 2007

Date Night


Tonight our good friends, Clayton and Michelle Ferguson, volunteered to watch the kids so we could go on our first date night in California! We went to Maggiano's Little Italy, a cute Italian restaurant in The Grove, near Beverly Hills. It's a beautiful outdoor shopping area with lots of white lights, fountains, and shoppes and cafes. Such a fun night!

3 comments:

Jayme said...

Wow, I can't believe you haven't had a date all summer! We had a Maggiano's in Chicago. The food is amazing, isn't it?

Lori said...

Hi Ade,
Finally, a REAL date!!! I'm so glad you got to do something extra special. I so wanted to provide that for you when I was there, but I did love our evening at the Malabu beach together! So kind of Clay and Michelle...I'm so thankful for them...they are evidently two of the many angels that I prayed would be there for you when you moved out there (who would have ever thought of "Ferg" as an angel!!!!)
Love ya, and thank you so much for the "date update". My love to all of you!
"Mom"
p.s. It's 89 degrees here today, so as soon as Dad gets home, we're heading up to Weco Beach...the last time we were there was with all of you -- we sure will miss you!

jeny said...

Hello! Just peaking in on your family. It's neat to see how the kids are growing and see LA through your eyes.
Josh and Noah and I dined at the Maggiano's in FL a few years ago. It is amazing, the food, the atmosphere . . .