


We took Dad and Mom to Leo Carrillo beach in Malibu. Emma chased seagulls and tried to feed them. Clay dug paths in the sand. There's something so wonderful about the sound of the ocean waves crashing and the sunlight rays hitting the water. We found sea anemones and crabs in the tide pools and watched the sun set from the lifeguard stand.
A wonderful day.
4 comments:
I'm so happy for you that you got to see your parents. I'm starting to get really homesick. I'm pretty sure this is the longest I've ever gone without getting to see them. Thanks for your encouragement on my blog. I'm better now...love ya!
hey rack...
I'm so glad you guys started a blog. What a great way to post the happenings of life in a way that allows others to join in on your story.
I hope you're doing well. I wish we could do ministry together...it's one of those pesterding dreams, ya know?
love ya man
Hey Guys! How fun! I am so glad I finally got on to see what you have been up to! Reis saw your pictures and said " I wish we lived in California still!" No complaints here, it is a beautiful Indiana fall day:) Miss you!
Kelly
Post a Comment