Friday, February 24, 2012

World's Largest Princess Party

Emma was recently invited to a birthday party, along with about 100 other little girls. Everyone came dressed in their finest, and you can even see in the back, there were some "surprise" guests...the Disney Princesses. (My friend hired girls who played the parts of Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Arielle, etc.) Em's favorite part was when she got her face painted "fancy." She loved that she had "makeup" and fairy dust on, because I never let her wear it... Quite the memorable day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I bet she LOVED that! And I like the double wear on that adorable dress! : ) Love that Princess Emma!

Aunt Aud

Amanda Seibert said...

Wow, so fun! Next time maybe we can join you for the princess party! Aunt Audi can be Sleeping Beauty, I'll be Belle, and Grandma Jan can be the fairy God-mother. :-)

bethanyrx said...

I saw her the next day at church and she still had it on... I seriously thought they had done face-painting in Sunday school. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That was quite a party!!! What a fun idea! I thot of Emma a thousand times while we were in the Magic Kingdom last week-end, and all my fond memories of sharing Disney Land with her and Clay a few years ago. Wonderful, wonderful, MAGICAL memories!!!!! Thanks again for sharing, Ade!
Love, and more love, Mom R

Jan Lehman said...

What a memory making day. ...and from the looks of Emma Lu's sweet face, I believe the TOOTH FAIRY has made a visit since we've last seen her. Love it!
~Fairy Grandmother Jan