Aw, everything is so pretty! And I love your sweet gifts tied with the medallions. You're taking some great shots with dad's camera too! I've been playing around with ours which is fun :-) Shouldl probably join my sisters in the blog world....!
GREAT pics! (i was going to ask if you borrowed dad's camera, then i saw audi's comment... and yes, aud, you should join the blog world.) :-) loved the "family women" pictures too. what fun times! miss you. maybe we can plan for a phone date soon?
I'm married to the love of my life, Jeff, and we have 3 sweet kids--Clayton, Emma, and Hudson. Right now we are living in Indianapolis, restoring a 100 year old home, and trying to join God where He is at work in our community.
2 comments:
Aw, everything is so pretty! And I love your sweet gifts tied with the medallions. You're taking some great shots with dad's camera too! I've been playing around with ours which is fun :-) Shouldl probably join my sisters in the blog world....!
Aud
GREAT pics! (i was going to ask if you borrowed dad's camera, then i saw audi's comment... and yes, aud, you should join the blog world.) :-) loved the "family women" pictures too. what fun times! miss you. maybe we can plan for a phone date soon?
Post a Comment