Wednesday, October 5, 2011

His favorite places

While the kids are gone at school, Hudson gets down to business. I usually find him in one of two spots: Either he throws off Em's bunny and climbs on her chair to look out at the street, or he's in Clay's room, getting into trouble. (Ironically, his shirt says "The Nosey Hound.")

"Hmmmm, what's in here?" leads to... silly bands all over the floor.At breakfast recently Clay remarked, "If we didn't have a baby, our house would be a lot quieter and a lot gloomier." I couldn't agree more!

5 comments:

Cassia said...

Awww... i LOVE this! hudson is soo cute! and clay's comment is great! :) :) i love you aunt adrienne! <3

Jan Lehman said...

Incredibly sweet! I think Hudson needs a younger sibling to keep him company and make the house even less gloomy...
Love always,
G'ma Jan

Anonymous said...

I wish that each of my kids would have a younger sibling to love on. Have not figured out how that would be possible yet though.

I love his antics, sort of reminds me of a little girl I know!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Once again, Adrienne...thank you sososososo much for giving me a glimpse into your daily routine, and the joy of your household! Sure do love that little guy...and may I say that I'm right there with G'ma Jan....such wise counsel :) Love you dearly! Mom R

Amanda Seibert said...

he looks like a little man!!! so cute!