Friday, October 21, 2011
Uncle Scott
Jeff's brother Scott has been here all week helping us on projects around our home. We are so thankful to have him here! He and Jeff spent the first few days getting ready for drywall (in the attic and new bathroom).
Then he worked on a landing outside our patio doors. Clay got to help him work in the rain.
Poor Hudson had to just watch from inside.
When the rain stopped, I bundled him up and of course, he wanted to be right in the action.
And everybody loves Uncle Scott's trademark hat. Last night the kids were having fun trying it on.

Scott, thank you so much for all your help here this week! You are amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, he certainly is amazing...and then some!!!!!! I loved knowing that you were together, and accomplishing so much! It has always been a fervent prayer of my heart, for my children to always be friends. I love that it is so!
Mom Rack
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT PICTURE OF HUDBUD!!!!!!!!!! I THINK THAT COULD WIN A PRIZE!!!!
Grama Rack :)
Fun to get to see the action! Scott really enjoyed being down there. I can't wait to see for myself :o)
Post a Comment