
We had a great time visiting my parents in Chicago last weekend. This is the view from the top of the John Hancock building.

We had to keep our eye on this little man...

Mom, Emma, and I had lunch at the American Girl place with Lanie, Em's doll. They know how to make things so special for girls, moms, and grandmas.

We loved seeing the Broadway show Mary Poppins! The kids were wide-eyed through most of it, especially with the magical flying parts. Supercalifragiliciousexpialidocious!

Thanks for a great weekend, Mom and Dad!
5 comments:
SO fun! Makes me want to get a Parrot-head umbrella and see where it'd take me.
Love always,
Mom Lehman
what fun!!! wish i could have joined you for the tea party. :-)
WOW!!!! What wonderful memories you crafted that week-end! Unforgettable ones!! Isn't fun to know that Clay and Emma are old enough to always remember the magic of that time together! Beautiful!!
Love you, Mom Rack
I love Chicago. Annie and I want to visit there when we come to see you guys...whenever that is??? After living in downtown Denver I'm excited to show Annie Chicago. It's so different. Not better or worse, just different. A wold-class city for sure.
love the family picture.....
Post a Comment