Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Special visit
Grandpa and Grandma Rack came to visit last weekend. We loved having them here with us.
They cheered for Clay as he played his soccer game in the rain.
Here's Grandpa reading some stories that Clay recently wrote for school. Grandpa was doing crazy voices and making the kids laugh.
We also went to see Clay's team be "ball boys" at the Butler soccer game.
He's the one by the blue pole in the photo below. Since the game lasted 2 hours, most of the kids ended up doing cartwheels and all kinds of squirrely things on the sidelines... But when they did watch, they got to see some great skills out on the field!
It was a fun weekend, with everything starting to feel like fall around here. Thank you for coming to visit us, Grandpa and Grandma Rack! We love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! It was wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Can hardly wait to do it again!!! Love and miss you all!!!!
Grama and Mom Rack
Aw, it's been way too long since I've been on your blog but I love seeing what you're up to! Looks like a fun time with the Racks. Hopefully we can come visit sometime! LOVE the pics from ballet and Butler game... and Hudson's flannel is perfect for fall! : ) I will have to try your whoopie pie recipe...yum! Miss you guys and we'll talk soon. So glad to hear the good news!
Aud
That sure took me back to the days of watching MANY soccer games in the rain! Interestingly enough, the blond kid in the black soccer shorts looks a lot like another blond soccer player I knew! It was so much fun. I'll stand in the rain any day to watch you play soccer, Clay. Grandpa Rack
Grandpa & Grandma Rack are WAY cool! And I know Lori is leaning over in that first pic, but is Clayton really THAT tall?!
SOMEDAY we'll get out of Chicago long enough to see Indy again.
We sure love and miss you,
Mom Lehman
Post a Comment