Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Fall Fest
Emma's school had a fall party last Saturday. It was fun to see her teacher, meet some friends, and eat yummy food. Grandpa and Grandma Rack also got to come and see Em's school.
Emma asked for a glittery butterfly to be painted on her cheek.
On the shoulders is the best place for Hudson to be so he's not getting into mischief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Still smiling, and savoring the memories of doing the Hokie-pokie with Emma, and playing Ladder Ball with Clay, eating donuts and soft pretzels, and just enjoying life with the Racks at the Oaks Fall Festival! Perfect!
Mom and Grama Rack
What a fun time to be at your school Lou Lou! Grandpa Rack
If I use my imagination I can pretend that I'M the one leaning over to paint Emma's face. Oh, I WISH it were true!
~Grandma Jan
Post a Comment