Monday, September 12, 2011

Clayton's Story

Clayton wrote a story for school today. It made me smile to think of what his "boy" mind comes up with. The assignment was to write a story about the picture (above).

Dinnertime
This is eli. (and a frog.) Come back here you thing said eli! O fine you win. That night at dinner his hands were slimy. And he was scolded. Well that was a bad night. (for the frog.) Frog legs! They had frog legs for dinner.

5 comments:

pammycakes said...

love it

Anonymous said...

My Grandma makes great frog legs! ;) --according to my mom--I think they are disgusting! Has Clay ever tried them?

I loved his story!
Joyce

Jan Lehman said...

...a VERY bad night for the frog; I will have to be careful not to "scold" Clayton, ever again!
Love you bunches,
Mom

Anonymous said...

He's all boy! Grandpa Rack

Anonymous said...

Love it, Clayton Scott!!!!!! One of my favorite stories EVER!!!!!
Grama Rack